VistaHue FIRM UP Posture Corrector - Upper Back Brace for Clavicle & Shoulder Support
🚚 FREE Worldwide Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!!!
- VistaHue FIRM UP Posture Corrector - Upper Back Brace for Clavicle & Shoulder Support
- FULL BACK SUPPORT & PAIN RELIEF POSTURE CORRECTOR - Free your upper back and shoulder from pain by puting on clavicle support brace, which can realign your spine and help get rid of pain caused by poor alignment, pull your shoulders back and improve scoliosis, thoracic posture to prevent further damage, provide long lasting posture correction to care spine health.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND SOFT AND BREATHABLE FABRIC - Featuring strong but lightweight breathable materials and a cutting-edge design means you will stay cool while promoting proper posture. We took all the best posture correctors have to offer and made it even better to help you train your posture the right way and built to last. Wear it at the office, at home or just on a walk to improve your posture when it's convenient for you.
- IMPROVE UNHEALTHY POSTURE - Our back support brace keep remind you to maintain upright position by training your muscles and spine to return to their natural alignment without restricting movements, keep you from slouching and hunching look while gradually create the habit of good posture, improve your image and boost confidence.
- COMFORTABLE AND ADJUSTABLE: While other posture correctors dig into your armpits, hurt your skin and are uncomfortable after 5 minutes, our Posture Corrector is what we serve you and which is exclusively made for your comfort. Our Clavicle brace is unisex with 4 selectable sizes and fits chest sizes ranging from 24" to 41". An easy to use product is all you need so start wearing the posture corrector belt for 20-30 minutes a day, gradually wearing it for 1-2 hours and feel the difference.
- EASY TO WEAR - You can easily put on the back posture corrector by yourself following these steps: First, just put on the back posture corrector and adjust the shoulder pads. Second, fasten the waist band comfortably. Third, pull on the elastic back straps and attach the Velcro to the waist belt. Finally, your shoulders and back will feel stretched.